OFF Topic-NOT!

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 22:08:03 -0600

I had been e-mailing Warren for the last couple of weeks and he's been so
busy/overwhelmed he never answered.  He's also been off this list.  That's
why I finally called him on the phone.  If you all do e-mail him, don't be
surprised if it takes a while for any response.  Thanks for all the nice
I've been as guilty as most. Soon they'll be gone.  And so will we.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net