Nolan

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:46:01 -0600

Hi Jim,
I finally spoke to him today.  He had some kind of powerful bacterial
infection that they have a handle on now.  He also has spurs in his neck
that are giving him great pain.  They tried cortisone, etc., to no avail.
He is working a little, but in pain.  They may operate later, but even that
is no guarantee that all pain will be taken care of.  I'll post more as I
know.  It is at least better than cancer or a serious heart condition.  He
said he's just preparing himself to be old and slow it down. Thanks.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net