THATS IT I CAN"T READ ANYMORE !

Pianosrv@aol.com Pianosrv@aol.com
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 17:57:18 EST

<< The new conductor wanted ET to which I refused to
give in so I no longer tune for the symphony.  I consider it their loss, not
mine.  The high profile work is very stressful and I simply make more money
doing lower profile work.  >>

Bill,

 You need a mentor, and a shrink.

-Listen carefully :

-First there was darkness and then there was light --
-First there was Barbarism then there was civilization --
-First there was HT and then there was ET--
-First there was low profile work and then there was high profile work--

Good Luck,

Tom Ayers
S,U,N,Y,
College of Fine & Performing Arts