Acrosonic temperament tips w/ SAT Needed.

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:12:12 -0700

I am going to assume you are using an SAT II.

Use the old stretch tuning F4-F5.  That gets you from C3 to C6.  Do the top
and bottom aurally.  You can find it on page 33 of the manual under "Old F4
stretch tunings."

Glenn.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark A. Cunningham <MARK@CSTCC.CC.TN.US>
To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 1998 8:41 AM
Subject: Acrosonic temperament tips w/ SAT Needed.

Anyone have any tuning hits/tips when using a SAT (w/ FAC) on an
Baldwin Acrosonic?  I seem to have a hard time getting anything
to sound acceptable.

It seems like I've seen this discussion on the list before, but
I searched the archives and couldn't come up with anything.  Sorry if
this topic is a repeat!!

Any ideas/hints appreciated!!!

Mark Cunningham
Chattanooga, TN