Coupled strings and pitch drop

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:28:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ed:

Yes, there is a difference between the coupling of two strings and the
coupling of 3 strings. In my early studies, it does not seem to be linear
either, ie a greater difference between 2 and 3 strings in comparison to
between just one or two strings.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS Thanks for sending the CD right out. I am still playing it. I
expected to hear more difference in the Moonlight than I did. JWC