Cuba

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:09:16 -0600

Newton:

God bless you and the other techs too. Now this is a wonderful thing. I
wish I could go myself. Is this something that we could plan on doing every
year? Maybe even to other countries that aren't so fortunate as well? Kind
of a missions trip of sorts.

Best Wishes and we'll "see" ya when you return.

Greg Torres