query

Zen Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:15:01 -0500

Hi Mr. Grebe!

Keep in mind that the more resistance the player mechanism has to play
through, the shorter the life expectancy of the components.  I've seen some
pretty well-fried stuff out there when the electrical system has to fight
with the mechanical (action) system.

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net