slug Steinway

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:12:46 -0800 (PST)

Sluggish Steinway:
>Hello All,
>	It is interesting that NO ONE has agreed with me that the lack of use
>ALONE could have caused this sluggishness.	<snip>
>	 She is trying to figure out a way to get it used because even if the
>action is redone again it will probably mostly sit unplayed except for
>parties.
>James Grebe
>R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
>pianoman@inlink.com
>"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".

Once you get it freed up again, perhaps she could offer it at certain times
of day and days of the week to an impoverished music student to practice on?
It's much better than the usual practice room piano. She might even bargain
for getting a few errands or chores done in return. Of course, she'd want to
pick her prospect carefully, to end up with someone she didn't mind leaving
alone in her house.

Just a notion ...

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Enormous amounts of information are availble, including, however, very
little reliable data on what it all means."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant