And still another query back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:55:43 -0600

Hi Jim,
	Since my own piano is a 1911 M & H "A" I can agree with most of what you
said.  However the music rack backstop, brass diagonal piece which goes
through a small brass eyelet.  Boy, it is really hard to describe, is the
weakest link on mine.  I have also had to reglue the bottom of the lyre
back together once.  I don't recall ever having to do that on a Steinway.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".