another query back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:58:52 -0600

Hi Phil,
I have had that experience too with some people coming back to the
acoustic, trouble is many of them don't.
	I think it is the imperfection that gets them back.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".

----------
> From: Phil Bondi <tito@peganet.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: another query
> Date: Friday, February 13, 1998 5:51 AM
>

> Les Smith wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, pianoman wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All again,
> > >       In the new digital pianos that have historical temperaments
built in ,
> > > have any of you learned ones in HT tried them and if so what is your
> > > opinion of how they sound on very uniform digital instruments?
>
> > Thanks for the opening. Jim.
>
> ..thanks for the opening, Les..
>
> ..the one thing that you didn't mention is that alot of Digital owners
eventually
> come back to the Acoustic..at least that has been *my*
experience..there's