Work/Vacation in Calif!

Clark A. Foerster clark@thegrid.net
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:42:53 +0000

Dear List,

I'm looking for a RPT who would be interested in filling in for me to
run my
business while I'm out of the country for two months between April 1 and
June
1 of this year.

The RPT would live in and rent my home in Ventura (Southern), CA., use
my
vehicle and shop, and do service calls as they come in.  Compensation
would be
based on a percentage of gross billings.  As I am usually involved in a
major
music festival here in May, concert experience would be a must although
the
lions share of the work is typical in-home piano service.

This is an opportunity for someone who wants a temporary scene change,
perhaps
a semi-retired individual or anyone else who has the flexibility with
regard
to their time and location.  References would be required.  Contact me
(Anthony Pascone) at CBAPASCONE@AOL.Com for further details.

Thank you,

Anthony Pascone RPT