Piano Talk

Sat, 14 Feb 1998 22:12:46 -0800

Don wrote:

> Hi Del,
>
> Would love to have a copy but....what about emailing instead of posting???
> I would feel badly about postage costs to the 400 plus ppl on the list!
>
> new pianos. I'm sure I've upset enough folks for one
> >day.  If you'd like to know what I'm thinking about relative to older
> >pianos, I'll send you a copy of our newsletter, PianoTalk. Post your
> >mailing address.  Regards,  Del
> Regards,
> Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T.
> "Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
> drose@dlcwest.com
> 3004 Grant Rd.
> REGINA, SK
> S4S 5G7
> 306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner

Don,

I don't intend to send it to all of the 400+ pianotech list. I doubt that I'll get over a
dozen or so requests. If I get many more requests than that I will convert it over to
plain text and send it out via E.mail.

Now that you bring it up, however... I am working on our upcoming web page and appropriate
articles from past issues of PianoTalk will be featured on it. Or at least available
through it. Future issues of PianoTalk will appear there as well as being sent out to our
normal mailing list -- mostly including the Northwest Region technicians plus a few other
interested parties.

Del