used SAT II

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 18:51:07 +0000

Date:          Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:14:31 -0600 (CST)
To:            pianotech@ptg.org
From:          jere fryett <jfryett@minot.ndak.net>
Subject:       used SAT II

Hello Jere,

First of all is that "Minot, North Dakota"?  If so I grew up
there...23 years or so.  I am planning on coming back for my
30th High School reunion this Summer...Small world indeed!

I have a SAT II that I am interested in selling as I plan to buy
the SAT III.  I bought it in 1992 and it is in excellent
condition.  I had planned on trading it in to manufacturer but
will consider an outright sale.  I would want around $1000.00
for the unit.

Looking forward to your post and any news from Minot...

List,

I am interested in purchasing a used SAT II.  Any sellers?

Jere Fryett
jfryett@minot.ndak.net

ilvey
Pacifica, CA