pitch raising reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 06:44:38 -0600

Dear Jim,
Rest assured I do not "inch the pitch up".  It comes up all the way to
A-440 at least on the very first pass and at least that each time it is
passed over.  Doing 3 tunings over 3&1/2 months gets the piano in a stable
used to being at A-440 mode for the future.  Please re-read my earlier post
on pitch raising-long.
Inching up gets you no where except inches.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I'm on my way towards the mighty light of knowledge".