Re: Re: Flügeln

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 03:17:37 -0600

----------
> From: Les Smith <lessmith@buffnet.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Re: Flügeln
> Date: Tuesday, February 17, 1998 12:51 AM
>

> On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Richard Moody wrote:
>
> > 	You are pulling my leg, right??  Moody means out of tune in
Dutch?
> > Talk about getting shot out of the water.  Well I wasn't planning
> > set up shop in Holland.    But that is interesting...
>
> Richard--if any one asks, tell them you're not really out of tune,
just
> tuned to a Historical Temperament! :-)
>
> Les Smith

Yeah Right.... and what if they ask "Which one?"
But Les, I am not really THAT old.  There are others on this list 25
years older than me, and that would make them only 76.   (Ah, that's
the spirit) And I am sure there are others older.
	Now about that piano at Majorca?? Remember?   Chopin's Condo on the
beach?

Richard The Younger

"If I shall say anything too facetious, you will judge me
indulgently" Hor.