[Fwd: Re: This temperament thing]

Travis Gordy tgordy@horizon.hit.net
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:01:45 -0600

Mike:  I like your comments of Jan. 21st.  Would you believe I am well over
1000 emails behind so just caught yours. Research has shown music is
beneficial in development of the brain in very young children.
Newsweek of Feb. 19, 1996, reported on several studies.  Mozart was used in
a study with toddlers in a day care center.  Surely do hope nursery and
school administrators are taking some of that information to heart.  Yamaha
and Selmer, and perhaps others, have published brochures highlighting such
studies.

Travis Gordy