practical joke; hoax

PDtek@aol.com PDtek@aol.com
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:25:28 EST

> On the more serios side, Have you checked out digital phones? voice
>messaging , paging, and CALLER ID, free. service is cheaper,(as little
>as 7 cents per minute, I pay close to 35 on an analog phone) better,
>more area to cover ("roaming" is different).
>	Only downfall is you have to buy the phone, starting at around $200.
>But after three months of digital service I'd really start saving on my
>phone bills. It would just about pay for itself.
>
>Mike Masters
>Masters Piano Service
>Lakewood, OH

The only thing I would add is to compare coverage areas, which varies from
place to place. I would prefer to use digital but the coverage in my area (Des
Moines) is so limited as to be very impractical, whereas with analog there are
virtually no dead spots anywhere.

Like anything else, compare all aspects of each and read the fine print.

Dave Bunch