SK'sPPP !

Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:35:42 -0800

Jim,

At 12:00 PM 2/18/1998 EST, you wrote:
>Stephen;
> Certainly it will work !  It will surely catch on !  Just think of the
>prospects....
>Possible advertisement in future Music Trades Magazine:

etc., etc., and so forth.

I think I'll just replate my Deagan forks...

Besides, I already have 300 or so tempermants (most of them
quite far from equal, thank you very much) floating around
in a storage system which is presently at somewhat less than
10% capacity, even if it's response time isn't quite in the
nanoNewton range.  (Sorry, Newton.)

On the other hand, what a simply marvelous way to free
up our coruscating little corpuscles for more creative
purposes.  (Now see here, McTavish!  Sure and we'll all
be wanting to know for what high moral purpose you've
gone and created all those sheep!)

(oops.  wrong list...)

Best to all.

Horace