More things I read relating to music

DaleP34429@aol.com DaleP34429@aol.com
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 23:14:38 EST

<< Book review from Scientific American 9/97 - Music, the Brain, and Ecstasy:
How
 Music Captures Our Imagination, by Robert Jordain, published by William
 Morrow. "The book is well suited to the musician who knows little of science
 but is eager to know more as it relates to music and to the scientist who may
 enjoy music but does not know much about its structure." There's more - the
 review itself is interesting - and now that I've dug this out of paper piles,
 I'll look for the book.

Pat,

This is really a great book. Fascinating. Well worth the money!

Elizabeth Ward
Registered Piano Technician
Ward & Probst, Inc.
Piano & Organ Service