Touch weight and re-busing action centers

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:59:32 -0600

At 09:47 AM 2/20/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Greg,
>Thanks for the input. Where do you get the "premium" cloth from?
>
>Thanks again.
>

>--
>Jerry Hunt
>Associate member of the PTG (future RPT :o)
>Dallas, TX USA

Dear Jerry,

Pianotek Supply Co. has good high quality bushing cloth in 5 different
thicknesses.  You can buy it by the yard, or in individual strips.

I believe that Renner sells high quality keybushing cloth also, including
some bushing cloth designed to work specifically with the Spurlock bushing
cauls.  The Spurlock key bushing cauls work well, but I also like to use
the brass cauls from Pianotek.

Now I have a question. How do you determine exactly what thickness of
keybushing cloth to use?

Thanks,
David Vanderhoofven