Ribbing

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 22:18:28 +0000

André writes;

Dear Ralph,
I am sorry for the delay, I am very busy at the moment.
Anyway, about those ribs...
Just plane them down, that's all.
Furthermore, I must make clear that I am not the person doing this kind of
work, I am totally occupied with actions, tuning and voicing.
I know some people here in Holland who are more than experts in wood and so,
I have them do this work.
Not a very interesting answer I am afraid... once a nerd, always a nerd!

Friendlyn ggreetings nebertheless!

André Oorebeek