PianoTalk Newsletter

Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:05:33 -0800

To Whom It May (or may not) Concern:

Well, we got our Knabe (wonderful piano, that) signed, sealed and delivered. By crane, no
less. I've made my trip to Riverside, California (California State Conv. -- I had to
explain what all that wet stuff was that was falling from the sky -- it so rarely happens
there and we get about 90 inches of the stuff every year. No, there are no plans for a
pipeline. Yet.). And I finally had a few minutes to spare. So...

As of this morning, all of the PianoTalk newsletters have been mailed out to those who
requested them. If you don't get your copy within a few days -- and you're just positive
that you requested one -- let me know.

Regards to all,

Del

PS  To be perfectly honest about this, the weather was great on Friday and Saturday, with
what we would call a light drizzle on Sunday. (Where we live we can always tell the
tourists from the locals by their use of the umbrella: The tourists carry them in the
winter to protect themselves from the rain, the locals carry them during the summer just
in case the sun comes out.) The hotel -- the restored Mission Inn -- was wonderful. And a
good time was had by all!