brushing holes

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:33:29 EST

Yes, James I have tried this and it works fine.  I do not want to overly
scratch up the surface of the hole by POWER tooling it.  I often use the
varnished hole route here as well.  After a quick up and down with the brush
in all holes I dip and do again up and down.  It seals and lubricates nice.

Ed Tomlinson

<< What about plain up and down motion?  It seems like that would not remove
 so much material and yet would clean the hole and also that it would not
 heat up the hole from the friction of turning in a drill.
 Anyone tried this?
 James Grebe >>