Boston verticals

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 02:24:52 EST

I have viewed these web sites and have seen the models at NAMM.  Have tuned
them in customers homes.  I have even seen all the "claims" as to
improvements.  The claims seem to be features that are not exclusive to
Boston or Steinway...most of the improvements are found on most quality brands
of today...even the Kawai.  If you know of specific improvements only found on
the Boston but not found on other pianos... that is what I am asking someone
to help me understand.  The new model U1 that is due to be released by Yamaha
in a month or so...is in my opinion worth waiting for.  Improved scale design
in the tenor bridge, break area, soft return fallboard, and a new look will
please the toughest customer.

Thanks,

Ed Tomlinson

<<
 Maybe these web pages will help to satisfy some of the ..."what
improvements?".

 http://www.steinway.com/html/boston/boston.html
 http://www.steinway.com/html/boston/boston_about.html
 http://www.steinway.com/html/boston/boston_specs.html