Ivory Keys -- Real

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:55:48

At 10:51 PM 3/22/98 -0500, Zen wrote:
>Dear List:
<snip>
>The customer also reports that there is a tiny chip (about 1/16") in one of
>the keytops.  Any good hints for repairing that?  She would like as much of
>an invisible repair as is possible.
>
>Thanks in advance ---ZR!  RPT
>Ann Arbor  MI
>diskladame@provide.net

Get the "AcryliKey" repair kit from Dick Wagner. It's in the March 98 Journal
classifieds, on page 43. I've seen his demonstration, and the stuff works.
The solvent is very nasty, so use good ventilation.

After a little practice on a few other keys (to learn to match color,
mainly), the repair should be darned hard to see after you're done.

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Relax! Between the inconceivably big and the inconceivably
small, there's an area where everything is perfetly conceivable!"
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant