Bush/Dream OFF PIANO but ON TOPIC

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 12:21:15 -0600 (CST)

Hey Guy,

How refreshing for someone to admit not being nice. I salute you sir. I'd
rather be right than nice myself, even though "right" carries a certain
implied requirement for proof whereas any random jerk can be "nice".
Consider too that no one borrows stuff from "right" guys (Guys?), and you
aren't doomed to finish last. Now let us all bask briefly in the warming
glow of alienation, at least through the party. <G>

Might makes nice. Nice on! Have a right day.

Drat! Server's down for the evening, will post next year.

Best, Ron

>	 Neither nice, ignoring, or coward; I'll add these words from a true hero
>of technicians everywhere....... Albert Einstein
>------ snip trueisms ----------

>Happy New Year,
>Guy

 Ron Nossaman