Baldwin/Falconwood Blocks (was Re: To Bush, Perchance to Dream)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 02 Jan 1998 08:32:53 -0600 (CST)

Del,

   Is any of the information you posted about the Baldwin block also true
about Falconwood blocks? Aren't they somewhat similar? Just curious.

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston