Dog - in the piano

Jim Birch JimBirch@aol.com
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:44:19 EST

Well, the dog in the piano hoax has struck again.  A few years ago I received
a number of these calls. At first I thought it was a real situation until I
asked some probing questions as to where and how.  The answers told me it was
a hoax. Think about it, how can a dog get stuck in a piano?

Until I read the Dog  posts last month I didn't know where this idea had it
roots.  I'm sure those CD's will be reviewed from time to time and more dogs
will end up in pianos.  At least all of you on this list will not fall for the
joke when the call comes.

Happy New Year Everyone,         Jim Birch, NERVP