Please advise on Wagner/Young Chang

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 18:50:34 -0600 (CST)

At 14:51 1/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Terry:
>
>Thanks very much for the advice.  Are you in Winnipeg?

Tim,

Although I grew up in Winnipeg, I haven't lived there for over 30 years. I
worked for the federal gov't and was transferred to The Pas, Manitoba in
1966. Have lived here ever since. We are a small community about 320 air
miles NNW of Winnipeg.

Regarding the Wagner painos, I believe that the G185 may have been re-scaled
since they were first introduced. Perhaps you could check with Rick
Baldassin to see. Unfortunately, I am told that my little G157 is so small
that no one would have bothered rescaling it.

Good luck.

Terry