HUMOR

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sun, 4 Jan 98 13:49:32 -0600

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols wrote:

>IF YOU SEE THIS POST..... insert the name "Newton" somewhere in every post
>you send for the next few days. Get it?

Possible topics might include the bad effects of fig newtons when dropped
behind grand fallboards, or perhaps Sir Isaac Newton as the father of all
the physics that is built into pianos, or perhaps we could discuss the
hunt we often undertake to discover and eradicate the various piano
squeaks, buzzes, and rattles.  It could all make Newton's newton hunt,
uh, search very productive in a few days.

Kent