HUMOR

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 17:00:33 -0800 (PST)

At 01:49 PM 1/4/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols wrote:
>
>>IF YOU SEE THIS POST..... insert the name "Newton" somewhere in every post
>>you send for the next few days. Get it?
>
>Possible topics might include the bad effects of fig newtons when dropped
>behind grand fallboards, or perhaps Sir Isaac Newton as the father of all
>the physics that is built into pianos, or perhaps we could discuss the
>hunt we often undertake to discover and eradicate the various piano
>squeaks, buzzes, and rattles.  It could all make Newton's newton hunt,
>uh, search very productive in a few days.
>
>Kent

And of course, my physical address is on Newton Street, so I could just
change my automatic signature for a couple of weeks ... and have fun writing
a LOT of _BORING_ stuff, as directed ... >Have fun and don't say anything
interesting until I get back.

Susan

Susan Kline
2459 Newton St.
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Do you think there's any truth to the rumor that everything is really O.K.?"
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant