Titanic's Pianos

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 21:19:40 -0500

While we're on the subject of good movies, I just came back from watching
"As Good As It Gets" with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt.  It was a terrific
movie and in it Jack Nicholson plays a grand piano that is so out of tune
it will make your skin crawl. Must be a low-budget movie.  I recommend it
highly in spite of the piano.

Ted Simmons

. >>The Titanic is at 13,500 feet and it was stated water pressure at this