KIMBALL

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Mon, 05 Jan 1998 00:05:34 -0600

Don:

With all due respect - I was only giving my opinion. And I might agree with you
in one part of your post. There may have been a few large old Kimball uprights
that were not too bad but I have yet to see a "Whitney" Kimball spinet worthy
of any praise. I am not "bashing" Kimball but come on now - a cheap spinet is a
cheap spinet.
Now I'll go put on my flame suit.

Regards,
Greg Torres