SAT "Ammunition"

Wimblees Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 08:26:46 EST

Avery:

Several important factors you mentioned, with the use of the SAT. First of
all, consistency in tuning the concert pianos. Second, consistency in tuning
the faculty pianos, and be able to get out of theri studio faster. Third, time
saved in tuning the practice room pianos. And last, the stress factor. What I
found is that with the SAT basically tuning the whole piano, I can concentrate
and spend more energy on refining the tuning. The end result is a better tuned
piano, in less time. This makes the player happy, and it make me a happier
tuner, ready and willing to take on more work. And from an "employer's" point
of view, if they really care, if you can do more work, for the same pay, and
be happy about it, that should be worth something to them.

Wim