Doors Left Unlocked

Marcel Carey mcpiano@microtec.net
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 08:49:53 -0500

List,

Since I live in a relatively small town of about 150,000, sometimes I will do
this. On the other hand, I usually prefer that clients leave a key hidden
somewhere. I would hate if their house would get burglarized after or before I
get there. If there is no effraction, the insurance company won't pay. I usually
won't do that kind of work for customer that is a first time call unless there
is no other practical way of getting to their piano.

Marcel Carey, RPT