piano for sale

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 15:57:38 -0600 (CST)

List,

   Well, I got even more curious, so I just called and talked to Jim
Geiger. I read him the entire ad below, and it took several minutes before
he could stop laughing enough to talk coherently.
   The guys name for the phone number in the ad is Brad Wilson, is about 35
yrs. old, has been to a couple of chapter meetings but is not a member, was
"trained" by a tuner who died long before Jim moved there. Jim said he had
never seen any of his work. He did say however, that he had a very
"different" type of personality. Whatever that might mean. Jim also said he
was sure that Brad Wilson did the appraisal.
   Hopefully, if anyone does consider paying that kind of money, they'll at
least get a second opinion.
   If anyone finds out more, let us know.

Avery