Weekend Update: One-Of-A-Kind Wurlie

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 23:18:07 -0600

Glenn wrote:

> Is this guy a guild member?  I would forward this to the Ethics Committee.

Gee Glenn,I was considering having him down for a technical seminar.  I have
been charging people $75 to haul them to the dump.  Little did I know I was
short-changing myself $27,925.00!

No, he's not a PTG member.  Jim Geiger has been contacted, he now lives in
Waco.  It seems that our friend, Brad Wilson is already "known" around central
Texas.  Perhaps that's why he's advertising in Houston rather than Waco.

Danny Moore (TX)