Naugahyde Wurlitzer

JElving JElving@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 01:02:04 EST

In a message dated 98-01-08 20:27:39 EST, Ed Carwithen wrote:

<<  My co-worker in the public school has one of these.  Ouch!  She won't
 part with it because it was her mother's, and both she and her mother
 taught so many lessons on it through the years.  Definitely a PSO.

I, too have one of these in my clientele list. Used to belong to a good
friend's mother in North Dakota. Both mother & daughter taught on it back
there for many years. When the mother died, the daughter paid to have it moved
to California so she could donate it to her church. Of course, they needed to
give her a receipt for the *low* blue book value of $5,000.00. Had she only
known what it was really worth, she could possibly have donated her Steinway O
and had a *real* piano to keep in her home.

John Elving, RPT
San Leandro, CA
JElving@aol.com