Naugahyde Wurlitzer

Fri, 09 Jan 1998 06:14:02 -0600

Hello list,

All this discussion of a NaugaWurli**** brings tears to my eyes. Billions of
years ago, when I was a student at Western Iowa Tech, I had the distinct
challenge of rebuilding one.  Here I thought that nowhere else but in Iowa
would anyone attempt the task of making a silk purse out of that sow's ear.
(Sow's ears being so plentiful.)

Thank goodness they don't make pianos like that anymore, the slaughter of
Naugas is bad enough for the making of reclining chairs.

SAVE THE NAUGAS!!

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College Music Technician	pno2ner@salamander.com
Decorah, Iowa 52101		Voice 	(319)-387-1204
				Fax	(319)-387-1076

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us; to see oursel's as others see us!
It wad some monie a blunder free us, and foolish notion. - Robert Burns