No-Shows in the New Year

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 07:49:54 -0500 (EST)

..list,

thanks for all the great comments on the post I made regarding missed
appointments working for a dealer..one thing you need to realize is that I
DO get paid for these warranty tunings..after a piano is sold by this
dealer, that customer becomes mine..I am responsible for that piano..any
warranty work, accessories, etc, come through me..it's a nice arrangement..

..and yes, Jim Bryant, I chalked it up as the cost of doing business and
charged no one..client was re-scheduled, apologies were made, and all is well..

..this one miss has taught me a lesson..since then, I am now calling ahead
to verify appointments..it seems like the customer appreciates this more
than me!