Naugahyde Wurlitzer

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:15:08 EST

Dear List Folk;
 While I agree that the price Mr. Wilson has placed on his Naugy Wurlitzer is
ridiculous, asinine, ridiculous, unjustified, dubiously arrived at,
ridiculous, laughable, and morally deficient in reality,  I don't think it is
unethical !  After all, an asking price is determined by the seller and a
purchase price is determined by the buyer and as Mr. W. said this piano is
"perfect" :-)

  Saying that the piano has been appraised at 28-32 and not saying he was the
one who made the appraisal, if that's the case, is misleading for sure and
possibly a cause for actionable process after the fact...........but if he
appraised it at that, and apprasials are opinions, than stating that the piano
was "appraised" at 28-32 is true,if totally without credibility :-(

  So while in my personal opinion Mr. W. ought to be hung, quartered, shot and
discomforted in all ways possible for his ridiculous venture into the field of
unreality and make believe, his asking 28-32 for this fine  " Naugy Wurl" is
not in and of itself unethical.

  I am sure that when Newton gets home, on Monday, that he will agree with me.
Conrad, I think that one of Newtons objectives during this vacation was to
visit the "nagau" ranches in the Tampa area with an eye toward starting one at
home.
Jim Bryant (FL)