Ford Piano Supply

David Skolnik dskolnik@msmnyc.edu
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:17:32 -0500 (EST)

Dear John and list-

Its is a rare day indeed that I have any useful information to share, let
alone in a timely fashion. Neverthless, I offer the following as the most
currently available :

Beethoven Piano is no longer in the piano supply business.  That operation
has been spun off into
                                LITTLE STAR PIANO SUPPLY
                                P.O BOX 1589
                                NEW YORK, NY 10276
                                212 260-9001

The owner is Jennifer Sheldon.  Macy Blackman is apparantly no longer
involved in the business.  I have not had any dealings with the company yet,
though I have asked them to send me a catalog.

At 10:51 AM 1/8/98 -0600, you wrote:
>	Is Ford Piano Supply still in business? I'm looking for the
>Supertone hammer hardener they use to sell. Anyone else use this hardening
>solution?
>
>John Minor
>University of Illinois

David Skolnik