Newton

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Fri, 09 Jan 1998 13:20:54 -0700

At 02:39 PM 1/9/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Characters!,
>     This is a pianotech list, you should be talking about items like
>technical things about Hunt pianos and Newton pianos- Did either of them
>ever build a piano with nauga?
>-Mike

Wow! What an idea! It's like....REAL bad news. My old Atlas says:

	NEWTON, KOHLER & CAMPBELL, See K&C numbers for uprights, and........
		BRAMBACH !!! for grands. Can you imagine?? (wonder if he knows)

	Only four "HUNTS" are listed, with no real info.

Oh well, any other info???

	Anyway, for the technical issue, I'm heading back to the second day of
learning how to use the little eye-boggler tuner thingy. Here's the question:
	Has any SAT user out there found a substitute for the red spinners? Maybe
a cellophane lens or something? Anybody else bothered by the lights? Am I
just looney?

Guy

Guy

 Anyone Without a Sense of Humor Is At The Mercy of The Rest of Us.