Newton

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:20:29 -0700

At 12:50 PM 1/10/98, you wrote:
>Gretings All,
>              Question! How on earth do we police Newton to ensure that he
>follows through and reads all his valuable mail?
>  Maybe we could devise some kind of test.
>Roger

At this point, thanks to his incredibly mature sense of humor, kind
understanding, love of his fellow humans, irrepressible patience, adherence
to moral values, admiration for technicians, respect for life in general,
and massive imbibing of rum, etc, etc, he'll probably not kill any of us....
....on the other hand, he might just delete anything that DOES have a
"Newton"!

Guy

By the way, Sir Newton, if you can't find the festering wound that started
this foray,.......... yes... twas I.

GOTCHA!!