Appraisal of old Chickering

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 17:51:37 -0800 (PST)

At 05:29 PM 1/10/98 EST, you wrote:

>In a message dated 1/10/98 1:00:52 PM, skline@proaxis.com wrote:
>
><<"Now that a little actual fun has passed (I said _passed_) beneath the
>bridge, does anyone have any real ideas about the value of this gorgeous
>remnant of a more generous age?">>
>
> Susan My Dear;
>  Although I am sure that Newton will be pleased of this description of him it
>might be just a little 'tooooo' much don't you think??? :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Now, now ... tut.

So, you want to change the subject line from:

> Re: Appraisal of old Chickering

to:

"Re: Appraisal of old Newton"?

Does anyone know the minimum age for Japan's Living Treasures? They all seem
as old as the hills. Sorting through all his posts will age Mr. N. Hunt
quite enough, IMHO.

Yours faithfully,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"For some reason, as time passes, I'm expected to play the roles of
increasingly older people."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant