Appraisal of old Chickering

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 22:09:02 -0800 (PST)

At 11:44 PM 1/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>At 05:51 PM 1/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>At 05:29 PM 1/10/98 EST, you wrote:
>>>
>>>In a message dated 1/10/98 1:00:52 PM, skline@proaxis.com wrote:
>>>
>>><<"Now that a little actual fun has passed (I said _passed_) beneath the
>>>bridge, does anyone have any real ideas about the value of this gorgeous
>>>remnant of a more generous age?">>
>>>
>>> Susan My Dear;
>>>  Although I am sure that Newton will be pleased of this description of
him it
>>>might be just a little 'tooooo' much don't you think??? :-)
>>>Jim Bryant (FL)
>>>

>>Now, now ... tut.
>>
>>So, you want to change the subject line from:
>>
>>> Re: Appraisal of old Chickering
>>
>>to:
>>
>>"Re: Appraisal of old Newton"?
>>
>>Does anyone know the minimum age for Japan's Living Treasures? They all seem
>>as old as the hills. Sorting through all his posts will age Mr. N. Hunt
>>quite enough, IMHO.
>>
>>Yours faithfully,
>>
>>Susan
>>

>Second the motion. Does this mean he will have to attend meetings and wear
>one of those hats with horns?
>
> Ron Nossaman

No, NO!! He _mustn't_ wear a hat with horns! He might be mistaken for a Nauga!
They're bringing in premium prices these days! He would be in mortal danger,
especially if he ever visited Waco!

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Sometimes it's too much of an effort even to retreat in wild disorder."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant