Naugahyde/HUMOR

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 14:22:19 -0700

At 11:44 PM 1/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>It's too late, the Nauga is already dead. Since it was only sufficient to
>cover a spinet, they probably got him young.

The last one I dealt with had the sticker:
	"No Naugas were killed to make this product, although two young "faux
crocodiles" were clubbed to death to make the bridle tapes."

Are we there, yet?

Guy

corrected quote:
"Ptolemy made a universe that lasted 1400 years, Newton made a universe
that lasted 300 years...... Einstein has made a universe, and I don't know
how long it will last."
			George Bernard Shaw