Wurlitzer action

Cheeto LD CheetoLD@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:01:34 EST

     Good afternoon men and women...It's been a while but I do have a
question. I know on grands such as Steinways, that the action can be removed
without much difficulty. Can, on an upright, the action be removed in a
similar way? I was pondering this after reading 88 Keys: The Making of a
Steinway Piano. Hope everyone had a good Christmas or any other recent
holiday. Be well!
   Oh, and thanks in advance for any replies that waste your valuable time for
a unenlightened person.

Caleb McVey
Athens, GA  actually Watkinsville but it's close enough