Kemble

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:10:02 +0000

Kemble's stopped making grands 15 years ago, phoned them up today.
which is one on me, I have tuned a lot of Kembles but have never seen
one of the grands and to top that off, I did part of my training there.
I was there back in the 70s must have gone round with my
eyes shut. Mind you at the end of seven tunings a day a Kemble & a
Yamaha grand,  would look the same from a distence.  I just had uprights
pianos to tune and tone, I was fit for nothing at the end of the day.  I
learnt a lot but obviously not enough.

I bet this will bring a chuckle to Newton's chops

On the + side Kembles ask for info on how to join the list. Which is
good news.

A slightly darker shade of pale
Barrie,

In article <01bd1fd8$0823c1c0$b5c188d0@telcel.telcel.net.ve>, Elian