Superior Imports

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:45:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dave:

No, you can't get the videos from Pacific. They bought the parts business
from Mrs. Defebaugh but she kept the video business which I now operate.
I still use the Superior Instructional Tapes business name and still
have a classified ad in the PT Journal.

My mailing address is: Superior Instructional Tapes
                       4 W. Del Rio Dr.
                       Tempe, AZ 85282

That address is the same as my service business under Coleman & Sons.

Jim Coleman, Sr.